- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 24 English Breakfast Tea K-Cups. Fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, Malawi and China. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twining’s moment.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA: English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twining’s still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twining’s natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
Our black teas offer distinctive, full-bodied tastes and inviting aromas that are instantly comforting. Whether you prefer them pure or with a hint of fresh flavor, these teas are perfectly balanced for waking up, winding down and all the in-between moods and moments of your day. From traditional blends you love to new flavors you’ll crave, our black teas are your bold way to play favorites.